Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 8.5

I just made another discovery today. Notes... notes that I have never noticed, and they were there for a very long time. I'd like to ask him what and who was he referring to when he wrote them, but it seems rather pointless now to ask.

I have no one to blame but myself now, for being lost in my own little world, and just believing that my world was fine. How could I believe MY world was fine when this world we live in isn't in the first place? Seriously fucking deluded. I felt hurt for a moment there, but then I thought... I can't blame someone when I didn't take interest in matters to begin with. So... here you go. I've fucked it up well enough, and I just have to let it go...

Blissful Oblivion

I guess I was simply oblivious
Because I was not looking
Sometime ago you were already distraught
I didn't see you hurting

I thought my presence was enough
To stave you through these tough times
But I guess just having me is not enough
I'm nothing if not just another one of your crimes

A crime I was because I feel in some ways
My presence was meant to be discreet
I guess you couldn't deal with it anymore
And that's when you chose to end it

I was blissfully oblivious to everything
I thought we were really fine
I'm only starting to realise now
You were only just being kind...

I have done my best to an extent... but if my best was not enough, I guess that's all I can do. What more do you think I can do?

No comments: