Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 2

I went a bit back and forth today. Calm in one moment, crazy in the next... but generally, I think I'm calm. Entertained some crazy thoughts for a moment, but I caught myself before I did something impulsive that would ultimately just hurt me in the end. I should know by now since I've been through it ages ago. Sometimes people don't remember their past experiences to vividly :P

I had urges to cry today, but somehow the tears feel like their blocked, or stuck within me. I think it's my brain slowly getting my emotions in control... My heart still palpitates sometimes, a wrenching feeling, sometimes I can hardly breathe, but I'm also feeling generally normal today... I think I'm on the way to getting myself back... ^_^ I think I have not strayed a lot from being me for the past few months, but I wanna live with me being 100% of me... Today is yet another milestone to me... starting today, I am going to really be independent, and strong!!!

RAWR!!!

No comments: