Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 7

I'm locked in Room 6. I can't get out of my zone from yesterday. I went to bed lying to myself that I would be fine when I woke up today, but I felt worse. I didn't want to wake up, and I didn't want to face the world.

I feel like something horrible is about to happen. Maybe it should just happen and we can get it over with. But I also wish that it could be a turning point, where things would change for the better. But I think it will be something horrible. Horrible things enjoy seeking me out and ruining my life.

I want to throw everything out of the window, and just walk on, walk on, walk until I can walk no more. My tears are blurring my vision, I'll probably just fall into a ditch and knock my head some edge then die. Yea... that would be the way. That'll teach me to cry for things that can never change...

I still hope for the best. But somehow, I feel good things never happen to me when I need them to. Anyone care to prove me wrong?

I need answers... that's all I need now...

No comments: