Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 8

I had a dream last night... or at least part of the dream. I was telling my parents how this relationship had changed me for the better. My dreams are such that I still find the reasons that the relationship was good. That it worked. His last dream of me was about how uncomfortable and doubtful he felt about us.

I guess that's a sign? Am I the only one who want this? I tried to tell myself I don't want this, I don't need this... I need to move on, and I'm gonna move on. But somehow... these invisible chains are wrapped around my heart and asking it to stay. Stay... or risk regretting everything. But it hurts. It hurts to wonder and not know. I know the phase I am going through now is necessary... to build a foundation... to make me stronger so that I can withstand the future. But I really feel I don't have much to live for now. I don't have much to fight for.

Any suggestions? I really dunno what is happening around me anymore.

No comments: