Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 7.5

I was walking in the rain, up towards my house. I was reminded of a fantasy that I had many times put to paper (or my blogs rather).

The girl walks towards her house. She is forlorn and lonely. As she approaches, she sees a familiar figure. The person whom she's though had forsaken her was standing outside her gate, waiting for her. Her steps quicken, and he too starts walking towards her. They meet, face to face, and embrace... And he promised never to let her go again.

I never realised how often I had written this, and in doing so, I was writing down my own hopes and dreams. The hope that the things I want most will come back to me when I least expect them to. I'm telling myself each day now, to stop expecting. I've been trying to tell myself that since last year. Doesn't seem to work much... Maybe I do need a big shock to my system to get my head out of the clouds.

No comments: