Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 14

I know I didn't do extremely well for today's product demo to the customer, but I felt I did what I could given the circumstance (as usual); shitty product & last minute request from customer.

Boss gave me a long, long lecture on how to present products and engage customer while driving from Bishan to Bukit Batok. I wonder why he bothers to teach me when he no longer has faith in me? This morning, I was trying to get the software to work, and he didn't seem like he had the time to rehearse with me. It's difficult to drag him over to get to work like I would my colleagues cos he is my boss :P When he finally came, he demanded that I did the entire process from start to finish to make sure nothing went wrong >_< Help... I was so tired at work today... my brain dried up, and I kept feeling super hungry...

I hope my backup plan will work soon...

Not sure if I did the right thing today, but I think I am starting to be able to handle things... my mind, my heart... they're not going haywire anymore. It's nice to feel in control and be able to enjoy that closeness again. Hmm... but where will this lead to? Hopefully to happiness... that's all I need in my life now.

No comments: