Tuesday, November 09, 2010

5 minutes to save my world...

I guess I failed? I guess I succeeded? It's something I needed, and yet not something I wanted. I was afraid of taking that step, but he nudged me to it. Do I thank him? Do I turn around and cling to his arm and insist I will not leave. I just feel everything played out wrong. I acted on impulse once again and simply because I felt I couldn't take it any longer. I may regret my impulsive behaviour once again, but perhaps it has saved me from killing something that meant much more than my wants for that moment.

It took me this long, not that long, but long enough... I can finally say I am trying to move forward. I wish that the things I want would still be attached to me, like that price tag on the dress that I forgot to cut off... it flicks at me every no and then, reminding me that I'd forgotten about it, but it will be there, until I take off that dress, and finally cut that tag off.

I wanna wake up and be able to smile tomorrow. I hope that I can really do that, and mean it. I wanna be happy... that's all I want now... please keep me happy...

No comments: