Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where do we go from here?

At this point, I know this is nothing near to being in love. This attraction, infatuation, dependency... and the comfort I get from knowing you are there. It's weird. Even if you don't respond whenever we're not face to face... and you repeatedly convince yourself that we can never be together, somehow I feel, we still want something from each other. It may fizzle out within a year, or it may end up lasting a lifetime, we won't know until we try. But for now, the fears inside us are too great, that we keep pushing each other away, mentally.

Where do we go from here?

In my mind, scenes of our time together keep replaying. I try to pick something bad out of the scene, but unfortunately, none so far... How do you ignore good memories? How do you forsake goodfeelings? How do you let what could possibly be love pass you by?

I suppose in our will to survive, we can, and we will. We'll keep doing this, pushing aside those thoughts, until one day, we decide that we need to let each other go, or perhaps...never let go...

No comments: