Monday, December 12, 2011

My life is a K-Drama...

Would anyone like a cameo role in it?

At this point, it feels like it never happened. But the remnants of him having been in my personal space are reminding me that yes… it happened, he came to Singapore!

A little less than 27 hours; that’s all the time we had from yesterday till today. I used every ounce of energy I had from yesterday till today to cover as much of ‘Singapore’ as we could. By the end of today, I was totally drained, but happy. However, as the hours and minutes ticked closer to 6pm, and the realisation that he was about to leave and I wasn’t going to see him again for a long, long time hit me, I started to get a bit emo.

I’m beginning to think that the reason he bought me Merryan (my new stuffed porcupine) was because he was trying to cheer me up. But I’m still touched that he bought me a present. I will definitely make the time to go to MBS to get him that chip I promised him before I go to Seoul next May! ^_^

Anyway, we said our farewell, and we hugged. He’d already told me not to cry earlier when he realised I was starting to get moody. I waved at him as he got on the bus, when he got to his seat and flashed me thumbs up, probably telling me the bus was alright. Then I finally turned to walk away. The tears prickled my eyes as I did, and I turned back again to look at him. He was checked his phone as he sat down, so I turned around and continued walking. More tears. I went to the toilet, and cried. Calmed down, then went to sit outside Vivocity, facing the sea, and cried some more. More tears on the bus ride home, but by the time I got to my door, the tears had stopped.

I realised I no longer had this stoned lodged in my chest when I thought of him. Was that a “break up” crying session? I had that feeling that I was waiting for something from him. Somehow I know that whenever he appeared in front of me, I would always treat him with adoration, but when he was out of sight, it was slowly becoming easy to put him out of mind too; until I had to face him again. In short, I will always be sad that if I ever lose the relationship I have with him. The closeness we share is really something out of the ordinary. But I suppose perhaps one day, I will come to terms with it.

Meanwhile… what should I do with you? You’re confusing me more than ever. What do you want from me? If you don’t tell me soon, I may have to start putting you out of my mind too, cos right now, I care too much about how you feel and what you’re thinking… >_<

No comments: