Saturday, July 30, 2005

Maybe they don't want me :D

It's been erm.... more than 2 days since I mailed Germany. Still no news. Hey! Maybe they don't want me!! Think so? I'm a little tired of waiting for their reply and I'm really not interested in going anymore. I think i'll just go to Suzhou or Singapore where I suppose it'll be more fun.

It is so boring in Melaka. So boring that I have nothing to write about. I'm even sick of complaining about my Mom. What shall I do then? I scoured the internet for funny commercials to watch yesterday. The best one I've seen is the spoof of Paris Hilton's Carls Jr commercial. It was a fat, hairy and bearded guy in the same black, skin-tight swimsuit with the black car and the juicy burger. But he did it so beautifully. You've gotta watch it... www.spicyparis.com ;) Watch Paris' commercial, then watch the guy's commercial. Hehe!

Gonna run off to shower now. No peeking! :P I know the lizard ogling at me the other day was a spycam! So whoever you are, stop it! :P

No comments: