Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I got carried away... *sheepish*

My mom just stumbled upon the phone bill for when I was in China. I think I made almost RM100 worth of sms. I just made a polite apology and scuttled upstairs instead of trying to argue about it. Hehe! Aren't I diplomatic? Just brought my bitch home from my cousin's. She's filthy and balding. I dunno if it's because she's dehydrated, something wrong with her diet, or my cousin didn't rinse off her shampoo properly. I just hope her hair grows soon. An aging Shih Tzu is not a pleasant sight.

So tired today. Went to bed around 1-2am and woke up at 11am. My mom seems to think that having enough hours on the bed means that there is no reason to feel tired. Wrong!! What if you didn't sleep well? Adults are so inconsiderate. Having superhuman strength, which enables you to sleep at 2am and rise at 7am, doesn't mean you can gloat at the lesser people. I probably have to wake up again tomorrow cos I need to send my dad's beat-up Ford to the mechanic for a pick-me-up session.

I had a facial today. Yay! And I got the RM50 for it from my mom!! Double yay!! Yes, I'm a leech of a brat, sucking cash off my parents. I'm jobless. Don't blame me! This is my 2nd session with Gigi. Do they actually have a ceremony of christening these facial people with names like that as part of their initiation into the field of beauty consultancy? I went back to her cos I saw improvement with my face, ie. less zits, the last time I went there. And she was the first person who was able to give me an effective solution to my zits, which by the way, were blackheads/oil seeds, not zits, because I'm too old to be having zits. Her solution was that I stop using moisturisers for awhile because they make my skin more oily and aggravate my pores, clog them up and voila! I get blackheads / oil seeds.

Of course my mom was ready to say that the place didn't look professional, yadayadayada... Who cares? As long as she fixes my face. The first time I did the RM80 seaweed mask. This time I thought I'd go with the normal one. She really took her time, picking out all my oil seeds. Feel so clean and beautiful now. :) Ain't I a pretty piggie? Hehehe! The only bummer is that I've got this little pimple/flesh thing under my eye that has to be zapped with a laser. I'll wait till it grows more and looks hideous, then I can talk my mom into letting me have it zapped. For now, I'm just gonna go lie on my bed, read a nice book and go to sleep early so that my facial session was not wasted. Btw, Gigi gave me a vial of antiseptic thingie that brings down swelling and redness from pinching zits and stuff. So nice of her. If my face improves further, I'll definitely go for the 3rd session :)

I love my face...

No comments: