Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Wie Gehts?!!!

Halo! Mein name ist Schwein, Hübsch Schwein. Ich komme aus Malaysia. Malaysia liegt in Südostasien.

Ok! Enough of German. I'm not German. I just happened to be taking a German class. Why? My parents want to send me far, far away to Germany for SAP training. Cos according to them, I'd be earning big bucks after undergoing this training.

I really don't feel like going cos
1. I hate being alone (especially in a foreign place)
2. I hate cold weather
3. I'll miss home
4. Most of all, I'll miss my boyfriend /almost husband

People, well, lots of people, say to me "You're only 22 and you're thinking of getting married?!. Well, not now. But in the near future. I don't want to have kids when I'm in my mid-thirties. I wanna be a young, hip mom. Like Britney, or maybe Angelina Jolie. Hehe! I wish I had her boobs. Haha! So I hope to get married by the time I'm 27. Now, I'll just sit and wait for the plane ticket to be thrown onto my lap. Then i'll accept it and make a move :P

No comments: