Thursday, July 28, 2005

Whooops! *more sheepish than yesterday*

In reference to my last blog: I just found out that the calls and sms I made amounted to more than RM250. Whooops! Big boo boo! No wonder my mom was livid. And she was going on and on about how we spend money like water, blablabla...

I wouldn't blame her for scolding me for the bill. I just don't see how this has to do with the way I spend money??? I just happened to get carried away with the calls and the sms. I didn't see them as cost/money. I saw them as calls or sms, until I saw the bill. And usually, I wouldn't make that many calls and sms. It was an honest mistake :P Everyone out there, just so you know, it costs a bomb to sms and make calls in China and Hong Kong. In Hong Kong, you should use Sunday as the operator, not Smartone. Sunday's roaming sms are cheaper. I wrote my dad a mail to tell him how sorry I am. I hope that he's not going come back to Melaka and still shout at me. Over cyberspace is enough.

Finally sent my dad's Ford for servicing. Probably going to take the whole day. So bored... :P Should be receiving news about Germany today. Sometimes, I hope that I don't have to go. Things would be so simple then. I'll just have to go to Singapore or China and get a job and settle down to the mundane life that I hope for. But then, I'd have to slog for 10 years before I get to be a big-shot director or manager. So... to go, or not to go...

When I was in Singapore for the past 2 weeks, I'd pass by these lovely apartments on the way home everyday. Makes me wish I could own or rent one when I work in Singapore. But the only way to make it easier to own or rent one would be to go to Germany first. What a painful dilemma... I dream about renting a nice 3 room apartment and living in it with my beloved and my sister and we'd have a little Shih Tzu. Isn't that a beautiful dream? Young professionals living in style. Hai... I'm gonna go finish up Feeding Frenzy now. Takes my mind off the dreams.

No comments: