Friday, August 26, 2005

Ooo! New toilet!

Hello! I’m writing with Blogger for MS Word. It’s an add-in for Microsoft Word where you can type, see all your grammar mistakes and correct them before you publish the post and make an utter fool of yourself in cyberspace. Nifty, eh?

Ok… what are we gonna write about today. I had it awhile ago, but I don’t remember now. Was it about my mother again? Maybe, I am kinda pissed with my mom but I am not in the mood to bitch. Was it about my boyfriend? Hmm… Nope! Don’t wash dirty linen in public…

Anyway, I’m drifting now, while waiting for the world to come and fall at my feet with job offers. So don’t you guys worry about me. Besides, I’ve found a part-time job. I’m selling computer hardware. Yes! PCs, laptops, modems, ram, graphic cards, LCD screens, you name it, we have it. The branded brands we have are Samsung, LG, HP-Compaq, Acer, Toshiba… I have no IBM. Haha! If you don’t mind the generic brands, please say so. Hehe! Just drop me a mail with your inquiries or maybe post a little something here and I will check it out for you. Don’t be shy ya! My job is commission based. So you must help me. I need money. Haha! How else am I gonna pay for all the facials and manicures and massages and SPA treatments that keep me looking as gorgeous as I am ;)

As confirmation to those out there:
Me no go Germany! Me stay in Malaysia.

I bought lots of jewelry from Perlini while I was in Singapore. I am their loyal customer. Despite the lack of resale value for their products. Next time I take picture and show you ya? Hehe! For now, I shall put up a graduation pic. Yes… very belated. But I was looking at everyone’s blog and and Friendster accounts and I realize everyone is doing it. Being the sheep I am, I must follow. Hehe! So here it is!!

(image placeholder)

*edit*
The blog loaded from MS Word to blogger.com quickly enough. But they can't post images yet. Just thought you'd like to know. So I have to edit and post myself. Hai....

No comments: