Thursday, August 11, 2005

Jim Carrey was CANADIAN???

I never knew Jim Carrey was Canadian until I watched Oprah today. Hmm... goes to show, America don't really grow their own talent. Hehe! Look at Arnold, he was Austrian. Hehe! With a pro-Nazi father to boot.

It's official! I'm no longer going to Germany. But the Senai thing is not 100% confirmed yet. In case some people dunno where Senai is, it's in Johor. Hopefully, my beloved can quit his job and join me there too cos the company is looking for new people to start up a new plant. Anyone interested? Hehe! But I've heard that Johor is dangerous these days. Apparently, they could really do with CSI there. But it's a risk I have to take. And the great thing is that it's so near Singapore. I can hop on a bus and go to Singapore every weekend. Shopping!!!! :)

Looks like my dad is not going to get me a new car to go with my new job :( I'm supposed to wait until I can afford one. In the mean time, I'll be using my mom's car. What car shall I buy? I've got my eye on the Ford RS. Or maybe those VW Beetle immitations from Suzuki or Toyota. What do you think? Someone suggested Vios. Erm... the last thing I want is a family car. I don't like those long, wide family cars like Vios, Cefiro, Sonata... etc. I want either cute, sporty or sleek and classy. Haii.... No car!!!

Anyway, this is the update so far. Apart from my mom nagging at me and wrongfully accusing me everyday, as usual, nothing is happening. Tune in for the final verdict on Senai. I hope that is soon.

No comments: