Sunday, August 28, 2005

Argento del Perlini, il mio amore e la mia passione

People wonder why I spend so much money on silver. Just look at this heart. Isn't it a work of art? It's a pendant. That's one of the reasons I'm a Perlini's Silver fan.

I also bought the necklace below. Starting to regret not buying the matching earrings. Maybe I should. Hehe!

Yes, the silver will tarnish as years go by. Silver has no resale value. But I love having my pick of accessories to display on me whenever I leave home. I also bought this string of silver that's smooth and it's half silver coloured and half black coloured. Sounds cool? Yep! It is cool. But I can't seem to photograph it properly. So you won't get to see it. What's more, I think it's last season's or something cos I can't find it on the site.

I love novel or cute accessories. Like my piggie on a pink rubber string. Even Kat can't resist it, right Kat? I just feel that my accessories, like my clothes, helps define my personality to others.

So what kind of a person do you think I am? :)

No comments: