Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 29

First of all... I wanna say GRRRRRR to a missing Day 29 :P

I think my boss & CEO are starting to see my value. It's clear that my boss knows shit about the project. He knows enough but he's rather out of touch with process and procedures. I realised now that I am not too in it, I can step back and help them solve the problems objectively. Maybe he doesn't like that it looks like I'm running things and making him work. In reality I'm still doing all the admin shit. He really needs to start taking the reigns. I think it's not right for him to still wait for me to liaise with the customer. I think he needs to start moving his arse.

I agreed to go to work on Saturday to help me CEO. Apparently I have been requested to attend a meeting/demo to a Malaysian customer as an interpreter. My Malay isn't all that wonderful but since I've met some of these potenrial customers before, one of our company's biggest investor, who will be bringing them, has requested that I be there ^_^ Nyaha! But to be honest... I'd rather stay home and sleep :P

No comments: