Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Day 26

Finally finished my Korean test! I don't think I got full marks, but I think I did well enough :)

Well... my boss asked me to stay. He thinks that I am only leaving because I feel the company is biased against me. The truth is that I refuse to do the shit job for this shit project any longer.

"This is not a shit project," he said.

Yes... this project has brought company lots of new prospects. Million dollar prospects. But it still doesn't change the fact that its a project that requires an experienced Project Manager and an army of drones to get all the menial tasks done. They should just hire more drones, but they refuse to increase the number of mouths to feed. They refuse to hire a proper Project Manager since they still have a few of those within the company to work till they curl up and die :P

So... I refuse to be the scapegoat, the slave, the dumbass who will give up my life to them because of a few nice and encouraging words... No fucking way!!! :P I'm still gonna CONFIRM my resignation on Monday :P

No comments: