Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 27 & 28

Came back really late last night, didn't manage to update. 2 more days to go... did I miss a day?

I think my interview went quite well yesterday, and yet there is that niggling doubt that they may not hire me. I hope I am wrong to doubt myself. I hope they felt I was the right person to hire. I am definitely daunted by the skills this job requires, but in someway, I think I am prepared and it will be fun to learn some programming again :)

I got a call back today... less than 24 hours! :) I must have done something right yesterday. I meet the GM on Monday. Friends tell me it's probably to discuss the pay package already, so it looks like I'm almost there. Hope so. The benefits are miles better than what I get now, even if the pay is just a bit more. At least I don't need to worry about my health and stuff. And I don't need to feel like I can't take a single day off work or the operations will fail. I will actually be working with a adequately staffed team now :D

I will definitely miss being able to get up at 8am for work T_T

Another positive note! I received my certification in Korean Elementary Level 1 today! ^_^ The test was quite taxing, but guess what? I scored full marks! Not just that... I completed the course at the top of the entire level with a total score of 99%. I think my teacher was really proud of me. I'm glad I made her happy. I'm so happy too!!! To think I didn't think that I had it in me to do well. I hope I can maintain this standard for the next level. Will also be needing the new job otherwise I won't be able to pay for the next level... :P

Happy happy night! :) Hope for more happy nights to come!

No comments: