Friday, December 03, 2010

Day 22

Today is no tears day... I was a little cheated today thinking that the day would just be calm... it ended with a lot of frustration.

My customer is still out to use every little mistake I make to blow up and aim a machine gun at my company. My company is deluded enough to believe that it's really because I'm a crap employee. It's alright. You can all suck up the shit you created once I'm gone.

I'm having a massive headache now. I missed a dateline today... dunno what my boss will tell me tomorrow. I'm being squeezed left and right. What should I do? I still think it's too early to resign, but I really do wanna throw in the towel already. The small moment of calm today made me actually feel it's okay to stay on. But I was quickly reminded why I can't.

It's seriously like a bad relationship. You get ill-treated, abused, and you know the other party isn't good for you, and yet you stay because you're too afraid to leave and sometimes you feel they still treat you ok. I'm such a sucker. I think I deserve to be in this shit for being such a gutless ninny... But I really need the $$$

T_T

No comments: