Thursday, October 05, 2006

They are back!!!

동방신기 is back with their new album, "O"-정.반.합. 동방신기 fans around the world!!! SCREAM!!!!


I see that they have managed to "un-priss" 준수, 유천 looks like an old man, 재중 looks more Japanese than Korean now, 창민 looks pretty much the same, albeit having grown a bit matured... but what have the done to my 윤호!!! He looks half preppy and part sissy with that poofy hair!!. Why must they mangle him? But it's ok... he still dances like the 윤호 I know and he is singing better this time round. I'm currently downloading the album to tide me over until they release one with a bonus DVD.

After being crushed by the SM Entertainment audition, I must admit that I have neglected my boys for awhile. I was listening to everything under the sky but them (maybe a song or two occasionally). I was listening to Rising Sun and Tonight and Love After Love every day and night until the day I found that I didn't make it. After that, I started to explore new sounds... Who was I listening to? Let me list them so that you can go check them out yourself.

1. Lee Min Woo (better known for his solo name, M)

2. Jang Woo Hyuk

3. Shinhwa

4. Buzz

5. The Trax

6. Clazziquai Project (my latest addiction)

7. An Jae Wook (the original Korean screen god)

No, the above are not numbered in preference. Just random. You'll find rock, rap, R&B, ballads and some Ah Beng music in my selection above. I'll let you guess which genre is for which. Hehe! Clazziquai is great. They sang one of the most beautiful songs for the soundtrack of My Name is Kim Sam Soon. I was sceptical about the series at first. But I watched every single episode, and it was fun and touching. The songs very beautiful, touching and some were cute. Still searching for the proper soundtrack. 2 things on my shopping list now, the soundtrack for My Name is Kim Sam Soon and 동방신기's 3rd Korean album. (Hint! Hint! My birthday is in Dec... geddit?)

Anyway, I thought that I would never come to look at 동방신기 again. I sort of wondered what my reaction would be if they had a 3rd album. I must say I wasn't as excited as I was with the 2nd album, but my love for them is gradually resuscitating itself (woe to my bank account). So with great flourish, I welcome back my boys... I wish them all the success in the world and sob in silence at the thought that I may never ever brush shoulders with them. Their bloody company wouldn't hire me, you see!!!

Ok, enough anger and words... I believe I have fulfilled the blog quota for the day, since people who refuse to blog are forcing me to blog. The very nerve... :P More about Clazziquai in my next blog!

No comments: