Sunday, October 01, 2006

Arrivederci, me caro ~ Acqua di Gio...


Or so I thought :P... I was told by the Parkson sales assistants that my beloved Acqua di Gio was discontinued and found after purchasing it at an independent perfume shop (more like a stall actually) that it was Parkson who discontinued carrying this perfume. It is still very much in production and can be found anywhere around the world except for Parkson stores. After I paid RM205!!! I could have bought it at duty free for less!!! I was actually devastated for a few days, thinking that I will never see and smell it anymore. I have been using this scent since I got it as a present when I was in Form 2.

Oh well... the follies of a shopaholic... at the moment, to prevent any future shocks... I'm setting my sights on a backup perfume. Couldn't find any close enough to this for my liking until I met it whilst flushing my money down the perfumery's pockets.

This... is Ultraviolet Fluoressence by Paco Rabanne. It smells almost like my beloved Acqua di Gio and lasts just as long (not very long). It's an EDT. I can never stand the smell of strong parfum. I'll stick with toilet water, thank you very much.

No comments: