Thursday, October 05, 2006

Once I start, I just can't stop...

Ever notice that most of my titles always end with 3 exclamation marks or ellipses (3 dots, exactly)?

I have a job interview tomorrow, and I dunno how to prepare for it. Maybe cos it's not my dream job, but what the heck... get some cash while waiting for the prefect opportunity to smack me in the face. There is a job I want, and if successful, I would have to go to Bratislava for training. Where the heck is that you ask? That's in Slovakia, a country formerly joined as Czechoslovakia. Isn't that a mouthful? I used to think it was formerly part of Russia or something, turned out it was actually part of the Austro-Hungarian empire. So in addition to speaking Slovak (something like Russian, but a variation), they speak Hungarian and German too! Well, not everyone, but there are like 5 million people there and they probably speak all sorts of languages. I just hope it won't be dreadfully cold if I get to go. Then it will be at least bearable. Cos everyone knows I am always cold... No, I'm not a cold fish or a cold bitch kinda cold, I feel cold with the slightest air conditioning. Maybe a trip to Bratislava will toughen me up :P

Ok, as promised... let's talk about the Clazziquai Project. Their first album was named Instant Pig. How cute is that?!! It's definitely a sign that their music would suit me since the whole world knows how much I love my pigs... Hehe!

ClaZziQuai (this is the correct way to spell it) is actually the name of the DJ/Producer who mixes all the music and to date, they have 3 vocalists. They followed Instant Pig with a remix album, ZBam. Their 3rd album is Color Your Soul, which I found to be lacking compared to Instant Pig. Can't explain why. Maybe some critics will say it was better, but personally, I prefer Instant Pig. Color Your Soul was followed by it's remix, Pinch Your Soul (sounds painful). Apart from releasing their own albums, Clazziquai's name can be credited to many soundtracks of Korean dramas and movies. So lookout for their names if you notice a special song in a soundtrack. Could be them or maybe just ClaZziQuai alone.

For those who feel like venturing out for a taste of the Clazziquai Project, here are my recommendations (majority from Instant Pig):

  • After Love
  • After Love (Extra Remix)
  • After Love (Female Version)
  • You Never Know
  • You Never Know (Soft Remix)
  • I Will Never Cry
  • Flower
  • She Is (from My Name is Kim Sam Soon OST)

So when is the best time to listen to the Clazziquai Project? Well, to wake up in the morning (puts you in a good mood), when writing or working and when playing games. Their music never intrude with thoughts and concentration but sometimes... they just make you feel like dancing... hehe!

1 comment:

Mz said...

pig, put links up lar.. or send the songs to me.. hehe, u have my gmail add right? pretty plz, wanna feel like dancing.. no one else but u would wanna jio me go lamsing ner.. damn sad. *sob*

anyway, remind u.. put links up. at least to try out the song or somethin lar.. kam siah..