Saturday, July 01, 2006

YunHo and JaeJoong... ( 윤호 그리고 재중...)

Let's talk about my 2 favourite eye candies... YunHo and JaeJoong. While YunHo is actually the leader, JaeJoong was more of the lead singer in the first album. Though JaeJoong still is the strongest singer, these days, YunHo gets to sing more than his 2 lines back then.

YunHo is undoubtedly the best dancer. He's a regular on Korean variety shows and always involved in dance battles. But... JaeJoong has a real killer body. Still... I prefer YunHo. He's manlier.

Fine... I know this photo does not prove anything, but if you watch the MVs, you can see the difference. But seriously, JaeJoong has beautiful hair. So beautiful, I'm going to get his haircut. I'm sounding more and more like a groupie by the minute. Hehe! For what it's worth, they're only 20, my sister's age. Waaaa!!! I ain't no pedophile!!! I really do admire their singing and dance moves. I wanna learn those moves. How do they come up with it? Why are they so good? I'm getting more and more obsessed. Hopefully the fever will die down after I've seen them live. So, for now until 14-Jul, I shall remain in a state of obsessive-frenzy. Is that a possible feeling? Hmm... JaeJoong!!! YunHo!!! Why must you be children?

Ok... continue expressing my obsession another day. More photos available at their official website...

www.tvxq.co.kr

I'm gonna go brush up my Korean in case I get my chance to speak a full sentence to them.

감사함니다 to Kat & Elaine for coming with me to share this beautiful, once in a lifetime experience!!!

No comments: