Sunday, July 16, 2006

Mountain Tortoise Back From The City ~ Part 1

Allo...

Wow!!! The concert was beautiful. I am sure many a fan cried tears of joy when 東方神起 appeared on the stage cos there were fans who also cried when the concert ended. Overall it was a great concert except for the beginning when the sound ppl screwed up the background music. The chorus was playing where it shouldn't be and so forth. The set was elaborate and probably damn expensive. I heard that it cost more than a million.
Yes... it's very blur. I have a lousy camera. So much for Leica lenses. My next aim is to get a video camera. Then I won't have to see this happen anymore.
That's them dancing, if you believe me. Cos the image is so distorted, I would't believe it if I wasn't the one who took the damn picture.This one seems a little clearer cos they were further up front. Again my camera failed me. I'm gonna dump it in the ocean soon.

The other highlight of the concert was the appearance of Super Junior. Previously, I have only seen 1 MV and heard 1 song from them. So I didn't know how good they were, they're quite the entertainers; cute or even fierce when necessary. With 12 members, it was so hard to tell one from the other but it doesn't matter, they're great as a team. So I shall say Super Junior, 파이팅! You will achieve greatness someday!

6 comments:

Bubbles said...

i counted 13 of them on the stage that nite ler. who is the 13th fella? *insert eerie music*

Jenn said...

Maybe it's a new fella that they have not officially added to the group.

hueylyn said...

Yaya...the leader introduced themselves as a 13-person group. So the 13th member is probably a new addition ;)

Jenn said...

What leader? You can understand Korean ah? Cos I don't think the Chinese guy is the leader. BTW, he's from China, according to newspapers.

hueylyn said...

nono the leader spoke in english i think

Jenn said...

Erm.. doesn't mean that the fella speak English he is the leader. I think the leader is the fella that keep speaking Korean.