Wednesday, July 05, 2006

바보!!!

ㅘ!!! I only have 1 supporter for this blog. So sad. Anyways... I joined 윤호's fanlisting, membership pending. Check out Essence if you are a 윤호 fan.

I have just finished watching 1 and half of the DVDs from All About 東方神起. As I watch the DVD, I am beginning to see them as human, men and not just the pop idols they are. They seem to have insecurities and they are sensitive, playful, adorable and oh-so endearing. I have to address this to 재중, if he ever reads this.

재중 seems to always portray a lack of confidence when asked about who is better looking or when asked to compare himself to the other members. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he is either shy, modest or utterly unaware of how attractive he is. He does not have conventional good looks, but there is not doubt that he IS good looking. No one can ever say he is ugly. What's more, when he sings, he really blows people away. I never expected him to have such a voice, when singing or when speaking. He sure doesn't squeak like David Beckham :P He has an aura about him that makes him attractive, mysterious and a distinct individual. I have only 1 word to describe him... beautiful ;)

After watching the DVD I saw that 윤호 was not only funny and sweet, playful and adorable, he was also a leader. He acts like a leader, take his role as the leader very seriously and he is righteous and protective towards those who come under his care. He provides moral support to his team members and he is there to push, guide and cheer them up as they do for him too. If this is the real 윤호 I am seeing in the DVD, then I really, really want to meet him in person.

By the way, is this the trait of Korean men? To be sensitive and not afraid to cry. To want to have get married and have children. Every member said that in 20 years time, they want to be married and have children. Majority said that the eyes are what draws them to a person. 윤호 wanted a girl who is smart and is respectful parents. They seem so traditional and romantic. Are these the stereotypes of Korean men? The beautiful idea of the perfect man? Cos it sounds very much like a Korean drama.

I wonder... is there such thing as a sceptical fan. I believe I am such a fan... :P I hate dreaming so much like a fan should. I just feel that it would lead to a huge disappointment in the end. However, though I know that disappointment will come, as usual, I will hang on to the thought of my fantasies of a beautiful life... :)

1 comment:

hueylyn said...

oh crap. I still havent got the time to go listen to their songs!!! joey pls give me more info pleaseee. :D