Thursday, September 22, 2005

Kinda always knew you'd end-up my ex-boyfriend...

Wooooaaaahhh!!!

Ex-bfs suck. Suck, suck, suck... 'cept you Felancy. You didn't suck that much. You're actually tolerable now. Though you're still a pain 50% of the time. One thing I've just realised about guys. They smile and talk to you when actually they hate you or have no intention of being friends. Yep! I am now in a situation which people call having "shit where I eat". How did that happen? I dunno... if I knew, it wouldn't have happened.

I now work in the same company as an ex-bf of mine, with whom I had a not too pleasant breakup. Used to work with him in the same dept during training. On my last day of training, he smiled and waved goodbye. Awww... but soon after, each time he says 'hi' to me, I feel kinda uncomfortable and sometimes annoyed. I started to ignore him and eventually did not talk to him for over a year. I thought when we broke up, we could be friends but realised I wasn't ready for that. So now that we have to work in the same company, I thought I'd be nice and acknowledge him and try to be a bit friendly. Yes, he replies when spoken to, but he did not reply any of my friendly emails asking about how he has been. Wassup with that? He said he was too busy. Busy my foot. I bet he forwarded lots of junkmail and replied some nonsense message from a friend today. So I don't buy the excuse of being too busy to reply me. If you are still pissed and can't forgive me, say so dammit!

I mean, my breakup with Felancy wasn't lovely either, I practically did the same thing to him (not talking for a year over) but we can meet up and talk like civilised humans. So wassup with this Shithead? What pisses me off is, he'd talk to this other guy colleague, whom he once told me had betrayed him, and he can't talk to me. For all I know, he actually hates this fella and yet he'd have friendly conversations with him but not me. He's practically running away from me. So what am I gonna do? From now on, we will only have a professional relationship. I will only talk to him about work related stuff. I will not ask him how he's feeling or give a shit if I dump truckloads of work on him. I will no longer feel sorry for him. To think I actually agonised over how to approach him cos I wanted to make peace. So much for peace. Men can be such bitches!! Even a guy colleague of mine commented that Shithead here is not being sporting or gentlemanly. So there! I'm better off now. Eat my dust! :P

P.S. My work still sucks...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometime i just don't understand guys. they are such a jerk. when is our bf, look very nice, but in reality, they actually are rubbish.

Anonymous said...

...and yet they say only women are bitches!...

Anonymous said...

... why girls got to be blame for everything? if a girl have a bf and now dating another guy, they call us slut, unfaithful, but when guy do this, they say, guys ma, normal wat as long he still take care of the girl.... I wish i had the power to change all this!