Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Eeeks!!!

Okay... nothing much to write about. Just want to complain about the good fortune of others.



Do you think that if I had bigger boobs, I'd be a winner like Jamie Pang? I ask you... what is so darn special about her that she can have a winning streak like that. First that Cleo magazine model search thingie, then Miss MMU 2004 and now, Miss Malaysia-Earth 2005. Come to think of it, her face kinda reminds me of my friend, greybunny. The only difference is that her boobs have to be substantially bigger. I've never seen a flat-chested beauty queen. So if I had bigger boobs, would I have a shot at winning? Haha!

Not to mention, the nasty things I hear about Jamie. "Jamie is a diva, doesn't attend rehearsals. Jamie is snobbish." Bla bla bla... If a person has such bad character, why are they having such good fortune?? I mean, is it because I'm not bad and not good so I never get anything. Do I have to be a nasty bitch (with substantial cleavage) in order for the world to worship me? And why is it that the world never sees a person for who they really are. Whether nasty bitch or nice, intelligent girl. By the way, Miss Earth's cause is environmental preservation. You know, forests, animals, pollution problem, the whole Earth. I would bet that Jamie doesn't know anything or possible even cares about environmental preservation. Who's with me?!!

Having said all that, any comment? Am I a nasty bitch too? Maybe it doesn't work for me. You have to be born with a sweet face to be able to become a successful nasty bitch. If you look so-so, you'll have nothing much to gain. Innit so?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,

u cant say like tat.. why u need bigger boobs? You never post ur pc also.. Big boobs, is kinda hard to carry around.. can't really go to those outdoor activities.. even making love, the guy will squeeze it so hard cause its too big.. when u on top of guy during sex, hard to bounce wild due to big boobs.. boobs should be nicely shape.. to suit ur body..

:) cheer up girl!

Jenn said...

Wahahaha! You are the funniest person who has ever commented. But yes, what you say is true. No picture. But I'll admit that I am between a 32AA to a 32A. Heheh! But it's nice to know not everyone is obsessed about big boobs. I just like to compare. So, not really dying for a C or D cup. Give me a perfect A and I'll be happy ;)

hueylyn said...

yea...big boobs very inconvenient larrr

Anonymous said...

i prefer not to have perfect A but to have a longer lasting A. Hate it when it starts to sag.. must stop thinking about it... (A girls worst nightmare)

I'm glad you like my comment..

Anonymous said...

never try to cream that said to make ur breast bigger. i got a friend that use this cream and she had infections.. it secretes some yellowish liquid from the nipple..

Go to hell for those male chauvinist...

DanielleDajerk said...

eeekks.. leaky tits... and yellow? Will it stain???

Anonymous said...

yup it stains. the also did a scan but luckily its just infections. Had to put some cream and it okay in a week time..