Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Infectious Infection...

Since I managed to get home early from work today and am in a bloggin mood, I shall allow myself to be infected by the Blue Bubble Kat.

Rules: Post 5 random and weird facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.

1. My both my thighs, up till my bum, are not at all proportionate. Sometimes one side of my pant leg will feel tighter than the other and sometimes, makes my pants sorta get crooked.

2. I hate all sort of creatures, except cute fluffies like doggies, hamsters, guinea pigs.

3. I ate my own boogers when I was a kid. They taste like salty treats.

4. I get high... just by breathing (I think everyone knows that)

5. I always have a look at my poop before I flush it. Just in case there is blood or anything weird. I was told this is a healthy thing to do. Helps you spot problems with your body earlier ;)

Am I not the grossest person ever? I shall now infect the Goldfish, Tortoise, Vinnie the Vamp, The Bassist and Mandy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't even know u chked in on my blog. n i'll keep pretending that way till u leave comments...

dum de dum de dum....