Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cute! Kawaii! Eeeeee!!!

I just got back from S'pore. So as usual, I must brag about all the cute and beautiful stuff I bought. But this time, it's mostly just cute! So cute!!!

First up is this cute doggie with jellies in his belly. No, I didn't buy him from Singapore. You can buy him from Jusco's supermarket for RM21+. It's a coin bank when you're done eating all the jellies.


Up next is my singing pig. This was my first acquisition when I arrived in Singapore, courtesy of my aunt. You wanna know what it sings? Come visit me! Haha!

This is the extremely cute and highly sought after Fish Out of Water t-shirt. All Chicken Little movie fans will agree with me. Right? Even a guy would tell me it's cute.

Finally, my most expensive buy in Singapore. My shiny and adorable leather shoes. They gave me blisters, but I'll love them no matter what because I scoured the entire Ngee Ann City for them. Aren't they cute?

So this sums up my trip. Yes... it was all about shopping. Afterall, Christmas and Chinese New Year are just around the corner. Right? Hehe!

3 comments:

hueylyn said...

love ur shoes. hehe so shiny and black. but..but..chinese new year can wear ar? so black.
Hey I wana know what ur singing pig sings!!!

Anonymous said...

i luv the way the singing pig is posing.. what does it sing???

Jenn said...

It sings "My Girl".