Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Gee! Gee! Gee! Gee! Gee!

I've decided not to be sexist this year, so I'm gonna support more female K-Pop acts. 소녀시대(So Nyeo Shi Dae - SNSD), otherwise known as Girls Generation have released a mini album entitled Gee. I was a little skeptical when I first heard the title, but the song turned out to be pretty catchy... that is if you like cute girls. But they're song is definitely not as ditzy as KARA's Pretty Girl.



The video could definitely be better. Not enough dancing... and as usual... too much hair flying around that I can't tell who's who. And why must they always have a bridge where it's all slow... slow... slow... in a fast song? Anyhoo... cute song! A song about first love. Hmm... it's been so long since my first love... did it really feel like this song described it? Hehe!

As much as I hate to admit it, Nobody is easier to remember. Then again... SM likes complicated songs :P All the best to SNSD. But there are 9 of them... they should pose a threat at least...

I'll post romanizations later for those who wanna sing along. You can definitely try, but I find the song to be a bloody tongue twister.

No comments: