Thursday, January 15, 2009

Call me... Call me... [updated!]

Ah... we have yet another piece of Korean eye candy to ogle at... meet Tae Goon...



No vid with translations yet, but once I find one, I'll switch this away.
Found subbed version!

Rumour has it that he's TVXQ's Jae Joong's buddy. So since he's almost family, I'll do a short mention on him. The song is pretty catchy, and the video... 'nuff said. Jae Joong barely appeared for a total of 1 min, but it's enough for me... he's HAWT!!! Tae Goon isn't too shabby either. The only eyesore was the girl. The guys were obviously too attractive for her. What would possess her to even two-time Jae?

Whoever wrote the script did not have his head on straight. In the end... Jae shoots at Tae Goon and the girl (I can very well put her name here, but I prefer to call her 'the girl'). They don't say who got shot... Though I'm not a fan of YAOI, I'll still say that I hope Jae shot the girl, then went off with Tae Goon. Hehehe!

Speaking of pretty boys, a colleague of mine could not understand why girls were so enamored by them (not all girls, just some of us, or many of us).

He said:
Even if you got your claws on one, you won't be able to keep him. They probably date the hottest chicks all the time.


My reply:
Well... as much as a man likes eating the good food outside or even the expensive food... every so often, he would yearn for a homecooked meal. That'll be me! ^_^


His response:
You're right... hahahahahaha...


Don't get me wrong... I am far from homely or wifely... what I was pointing out was that they do like 'normal' girls once in awhile... so don't lose hope, fangirls of pretty boys... our day will come!!! And we will taste their sweet fleshes... YUMM!!!

No comments: