Sunday, December 31, 2006

Jammin' on New Year's Eve...

Jammin' as in my jammies (pajamas)... not jammin' with a band or something. Here I am, sitting in front of my PC, less than an hour away from the new year. Makes me wonder if I'm too immersed in my new lifestyle... writing, chatting, checking out TVXQ forum, work, sleep, eat... and the cycle repeats itself.

SM has accepted my 2nd application and I suspect that they'd not read through it, cos if they did, they'd realised that I've auditioned before and have told me outright to take a hike, or that they were interested in giving me a 2nd audition :P Damned Koreans... :P

My resolutions for 2007 (in no order of importance):
1. Get voice lessons
2. Get dance lessons
3. Keep my fiction going and continue to produce quality writing
4. Get signed by SM Entertainment <-- very important!
5. Save enough money to go to Korea with the girls from Asteria
6. Do my current job, as an EDM engineer, well

Most of all, wish me luck as I attempt the impossible... trying to get famous! Haha! Feeling sleepy now... maybe I'll just sleep my way into 2007.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: