Sunday, January 14, 2007

Gawd!!!

*hyperventilating* Gaaawwwwddd!!! They're coming again!!! TVXQ's coming to Malaysia again!!! SM Auditions are coming again!!! *wheeze*

So what am I doing about the above? Gonna go for the concert with Asteria* TVXQ! International Fan Club. Those who wanna join us at the concert, please join our forum and watch for updates.

SM Auditions.... I've been taking some singing lessons. Not exactly proper lessons, but nevertheless, I'm improving. As for my dance routine... gawwddd... what am I gonna dance?? What song?? I'm also auditioning as a song writer this time. Everyone... please pray for me!!! Pray that my age will not be an obstacle to stardom in Korea for me ^o^

Also, I'll be in Dresden, Germany, early next month. Hope I come back in time for the concert. The date has not been released yet, so I'm hoping for it to be around end of March or sometime in April ^^p

*prays and prays and prays*

Please let me make it this time... this is my ultimate dream... my one and only aspiration in life... apart from wanting to marry Kim Jae Joong ^^,

P.S. Mei Zhi... thank you for your Christmas present. Just got it today. I feel so guilty that I don't have one for you. Will a guest appearance in my fic do? ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I've been reading your fanfics, and somehow I got here... randomly lol. Good luck with your auditions!!! I wish I could do something like that...but I'm not a good singer, I'm more into acting ^-^ Ohh heard about DBSK's tour = D I wish I could go, but I'm all the way over in Alaska T_T

- Jiin