Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cue Loud Wailing...

Why doth I waileth? I am pretty sure I didn't get into SM Entertainment. I was surfing and searching and I came upon this blog by this delightful girl. It put an end to my K-Dream immediately...

Thank you, Amane, for ending my reverie.

Of course I'll probably still hold on to that glimmer of hope until the end of this weekend, before I officially bid my hopes, on this bloody audition, adieu. How do I even explain how devastated I felt? :"(

I know the reasons I was not picked... I shed a few tears... so it's time for me to move on and get myself a kick-ass career in the mundane corporate world. However, I will never forget what the experience has done for me. As soon as I walked out of that audition room, I felt 10 feet taller. I felt that I finally did something I wanted to do and did it pretty well. My confidence level was on an unusual high for the rest of the week and I am not afraid to say that I have remained confident of myself eversince. It really helped me see that I can do whatever I put my mind to. The rest is up to God. I can now say to myself, "You are a capable woman!".

If SM ever comes to town again, I will be there. If they don't, I will continue to live my life to the fullest. Armed with my newfound faith in myself, I think there is little that I cannot do.

2 comments:

Mz said...

hey, ur pictures look absolutely gorgeous.. n i love ur top. take more pictures lar, be dynamite in it!

Amane Chong said...

hey, nice pic over there!
Never give up okei!
at least we tried!
And nothing will stop us from trying again!
HWAITING!