Thursday, February 23, 2006

Abs!! Here I come!!!

At last!!! I have the key to reclaiming my flat tummy!! I really hope it works. Though I read this little sort of disclaimer in the little paper that comes in the box and it said, "It's no secret... to maintain a firm stomach all year round, you must also exercise, eat well and live healthy... and we encourage you to do so.". What the??!!! I bought this product with the illusion that I didn't have to sweat to get slim... and it better do that for me cos if I still need to exercise, I sure as hell don't need this product. Hmmmph!!

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

you actually bought it??? so will it be bust-up next month?

hueylyn said...

y cant she buy it? if it really works for her, i want it too!! :D
but i'll pass for the bust-up...hmmmm

Jenn said...

Yea!! Why I cannot buy?? I have my breast firming milk already. No need bust up :P