Sunday, October 09, 2005

Pardonnez-moi! I have no life now...

Yes... Ich habe kein Leben. I'm even mixing up my languages now. Omo!

I had a horribly hectic week at work. 2 nights of OT in a row. Half a day of medical leave. And my gastric problems have made a comeback. I'm over-worked and depressed now. Trying to get a firm-footing in my shitload of work and then I have to deal with the Wicked Witch of the West's daily training on the company's screwed-up business system. Help!!!!

I can scream, I can cry, I can fake a suicide, but no one can get me out of this jam. No one can stick up to the wicked witch. Not even my boss. The work I can handle. It's the interruptions caused by the training that's suppressing my efforts. I'll just have to suck it up for another week and hope for the best. No matter what my mom says, I ain't gonna work for this sweathouse for more than 6 months. Unless it turns out not to be a sweathouse in the end :P

I don't hate my colleagues. We have some unfeeling people, some probably talk behind my back, but at least they make it a point to be nice upfront. That's all I ask for right now.

So I'll just retire for now. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me for another month. I need that long to find a straw to clutch and hopefully, it's gonna keep me afloat or at least as a means to breathe while I'm submerged under this mess. Meanwhile, I'll listen to my sappy korean love songs and cry :"(

3 comments:

Bubbles said...

there's a vacancy at ACA Pacific in pj. they wanna recruit ppl for half-technical n half-customer oriented position. the GM asked me to recommend some MMU graduates to him :)

Jenn said...

How much does it pay? Only interested in RM2500 and above. Hehe!

Anonymous said...

does your work now pay 2500 n above? doh