Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Date with Wicked Witch Postponed!

Just a quick update for those who are wondering how my day with the Wicked Witch of the West went. You are concerned, aren't you? There are people who want to know, right? :)

Because our sad little computer lab has been booked by someone else for the week, the Wicked Witch postponed training to the next week. I should probably say "Yay!" but better to have finished the training this week than to prolong the thought of the torture coming next week, right? Hehe! So I would say "Boo!" But what can we do? We're just little soldiers in our little infantry, doing all the crap job while most managers, including the Wicked Witch, especially the Wicked Witch, goes home before 6:30pm 99% of the time. We go home between 6:30 to 9pm. Some people stay even later. I came home at 8 today. Partly cos I was waiting for my Beelurved to come fetch me.

So keep visiting me here, in case I do update. I feel so alienated at work, on account of being fluffy. I need you guys, real humans who know me, to give me some validation that I am still thought of. Hehe!

4 comments:

hueylyn said...

burn the wicked witch!!! >:)
BURN~~! BURN~~! BURN~~!

Anonymous said...

how many hrs a day do u spend at work??

Jenn said...

Officially it's 8.30am - 6pm. But so far, shortest duration is 8.30am - 7pm. Sometimes it's until 7pm+ or 8pm+ and already twice until 9pm. Sounds fun? And we don't get transport allowance unless we stay from 6pm-9pm, 3 hour min. No OT cos pay above RM1800 :P

Anonymous said...

wait a min, u can get transport allowance??? thtz something at least ;P