Friday, March 16, 2012

How far will I go?

People always say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder...". It's never true for me.

I am more of an "out of sight, out of mind" person. So if you want to keep my attention. Stay close, and stay in contact. Otherwise, count your buttons that I'm gonna forget you, and wipe you out of my life :)

From now on, if anyone hurts me, I will make sure I distance myself, until they disappear from my life entirely. I knew that I had this ability in me, to make all bad things disappear (except chronic gastric problems :P). But I wasn't reminded and reassured until I read this article my sister posted on my FB wall...

http://blissfullotus.wordpress.com/2009/08/28/sagittarius-hurt/

It's brilliant. I never realised I was this weak, and how I could easily turn strong too. But now I do. And I will try my utmost to keep at it. RAWR!!! ^_^

No comments: