Thursday, February 19, 2009

Insomnia...

No... I do not have insomnia... Wheesung and Craig David does :D

I was quite impressed with Wheesung's version. I actually preferred the video because it really showed him, as opposed to Craig David's, where he kept hiding behind the shadows and let the girl have more than half the video to herself... Is it cos he got fatter and he's shy? :D If only Wheesung had chosen a hotter girl to 'paw' in his video :P

The song is quite catchy... I love the bridge and the chorus. I don't like the starting of the 2nd half cos they mangled it with the big mouthful of lyrics and ruined the fluidity of the song. Otherwise... it would've been a song I could sing along to... now I can only mumble all the verses... Grrr... But on the other hand... I am impressed with the lyrics of the Korean version. Simply adore them. I find them more meaningful than the English version... which sounds like it's been done before...

Watch both videos and decide...

Wheesung's



Thanks to coolsmurf again for posting. I try to get his videos up here cos he manages to get decent subs and he doesn't plaster the video with his signature like some other ppl :P

P.S. This is the first Wheesung song I bothered to download and listen to :D

Craig David's

No comments: