Friday, November 17, 2006

Hola!!

Blogger is taking zillions of seconds to load these days. What a pain!!! Could it be caused by my Korean title? Racist!!!

I'm sitting here with the bloody gastric now. I've just downed a truckload of pills. Hope it goes away. The doctor told me it would either be caused by irregular meals or stress. I don't have irregular meals, so it's definitely stress.

My dear bf won't stop picking on me about the fan fic issue up till awhile ago, so I guess I'll be fine starting tomorrow since we'd sorted that out. I can now write in peace, 'cept that it isn't really peaceful. Thinking of the plot and putting out a min of 2 chapters a day is an arduous task. But when they're up and I get comments from my readers, nothing feels more satisfying. Scratch that... just seeing my fantasy in words on a webpage is satisfying enough. Send chills down my spine.... *shudders*

Right now, I'm getting my fix of FTTS before I sleep. Can't get enough of them and Shinhwa... lovely, lovely love songs... hot, hot dance music... makes me wanna sing and dance at the same time. Waiting for my gastric to heal before I rejoin my dance class. What the heck, I'm gonna learn breakdance if it kills me (or paralyzes me). Hehe! I must be high on Gaviscon (gastric drug) at the moment. Gonna sleep now...

No comments: