Saturday, March 11, 2006

Get In-su-red...


Does anyone think it's time to sign-up for an insurance policy? I mean, I have medical paid for, I've saved more than Rm500 every month (aren't I a good girl) and there are still so many things that I want. Like this Chanel camera bag on your left. Of course not in black!! I want it in white and perhaps 1 big one and 1 small one. Big for work, small for kai-kai. In case you are wondering... No... I don't have the money to buy original. This will be the first time I break my motto of 'buying originals that you can afford'. Why? Cos I desperately need a white bag... Hehe! And I think this doesn't look bad at all... in white. Fluffy!! You better get them for me when you're in Shanghai.. and don't forget my Seaquest DSV DVDs. Yes... I'm a geek...

Also... I need to decide how to colour my short hair... no highlights.. I will not have dye all over my head. I need to find a style whereby I only need to dye certain parts of my hair so that I will look funky and if need be, when my hair dries up, I can just chop it off. I will not have that frizzy-pubic-looking destroyed hair on my head! Not if I can help it. I'm also thinking.. should I continue to use mild styling creams(currently using Redken-RM60)? Or should I start using a hairspray... So many ideas to come up with... so little money to make it happen. Hehe! Especially when I only have 3/4 of my salary this month. Aftermath of taking to many unpaid leaves.

But I think it's high time I invested my money. Cos if I don't, it will end up in the pockets of Giordano, Bossini, U2, Seed, Vincci... and many other favourite charities of mine... Hehe!

No comments: