Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Really don't understand...

I got home at 6pm+ today and decided to get some shut-eye before my dance class at 8. My mom walks in and asks me why I'm home early... duuuhh...

1. I did tell everyone I'm gonna cut down my working hours until I'm better
2. I need to rest or relax so that I can heal.

She said... I should be working at the shop instead of coming home early to loaf... which part of point 1 or 2 does she not get? I realised that since I gave myself the flexibility to leave my shop earlier to do whatever I wanted to, my health has improved rather quickly. This means that it was definitely the work stress getting to me. My cousin is abandoning the shop to work for his father starting next month, just the thought of having 1 less person to depend on and possibly having to work my full hours again is really scaring me.

I just wanna enjoy the free time I have now... catching up on sleep, being a couch potato, spending more time with my darling... and of course catching up with my friends and having time to blog, write and dance... is that too much to ask? I just wanna be healthy again. Why can't she understand that for me to get healthy again, I need space and time... T_T FML...

My dance teacher made a very flattering proposal today. I'm asked to join her team for a performance at Arena this Friday for some Guinness event. I don't feel ready. I learnt more than half the dance an hour ago... I hardly remember the sequence now. I don't think I'll be adequately prepared, and I don't wanna suck. Maybe next time :(

Meanwhile... I love Tae Goon's new song, Betrayed :D The MV kinda reminds me of Wheesung's Insomnia, but I still love it :D He's much slimmer and taller... yummy!! :D

No comments: