Thursday, May 14, 2009

Oh... It's Definitely You...

Super Junior is out with a new single... yea... again... after they'd just put out a new album. This song is released as a digital single and is also featured in the repackaged version of their latest album, Sorry, Sorry. Repackaging is big in the Korean music industry now. The recording moguls figured out that adding some freebies like new photos, and 1 or 2 songs, then changing the album sleeve, would make teenage girls buy an album twice, thrice... or more than that. I am no teenage girl, and I've succumbed to this marketing trick at least once or twice. Damn!

Anyhoo... the song is heartwrenching, but the melody is beautiful as usual. I absolutely adore the chorus... Enjoy...



UPDATE!

3 comments:

little spica said...

hello...i read ur comment somewhere(about tvxq) and firstly..i'm so sorry for asking you this kinda stupid question but i really want to know this...is micky yoochun is still ur least fav member among tvxq?
i'm a big fan of tvxq too..

Pretty Piggie said...

Hehe... yes... he's my least favourite :D Hehe! Is there a problem? Will I get killed for this? :D

little spica said...

nop...i'm not gonna killed you..lol
just asking
thanks for replaying my message^^
yoochun used to be my least fav member too but now i'm totally head over heels over him..can't do anything about it..lol