Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Old Fogey...

I'm a sucker for old songs >_< I've been online searching for old songs that I like...



Yes... he used to be one of the idols :D When he made a come back after his stint in the army, this was one of the songs they were promoting on Channel V :D Never really listened to his songs before then... but now that my Chinese vocab has somewhat expanded, I understand this song better, and love it more :)



He is definitely not hot :P But I love this song... My Canto vocab is still pretty small... so I don't really know what he's singing... nyahaha! Still... I like the tone of the song, the tune, and I know he's singing about how things remind him of 'you'...



It's one of the sweetest love songs I know... too bad I don't know how to sing it, and no one I know actually listens to this song :( I guess there will be no duet :P



This is my theme song of the month :D My dream would be someone singing it to me as a proposal... hehehe! Wishful thinking...

Oh well... shows everyone what an old fogey I am at heart T_T

1 comment:

charzylicious said...

seriously,

OLD SKOOL!!!
my gwad...
u know jimmy used to be my idol...back then..haha =D

the nicest song among all, Andy Lau...