Friday, December 19, 2008

Triple S???

As always... I have nothing better to say... but first of all I wanna tell my best buds that I had a great time on my b'day. Thank you for taking the time to meet up and spend this dreaded day with me. I'm now a quarter of a century old T_T MWAAHHH!!!

Let's introduce Triple-S; the subgroup of SS501 which was formed because the 2 other S's (asses ^_^) were too busy. Their new song sounds very familiar to something they have done before, but for some reason... I adore it. Even if they're dressed like members of a mob for the MV. Maybe it's because of Kyu Joong ^_^

MV


LIVE

2 comments:

hueylyn said...

my dear, you're only quarter a century old, not half a century! =.=

Pretty Piggie said...

Ooopsss... corrected :P Was too busy looking at pretty boys :P