Wednesday, September 24, 2008

i iz MIROTIC...

The objects of my desire are back... my TVXQ!

I'm not so crazy about the new song yet... mainly because it reminds me a little of Xiah's 'My Page', but the video is hot enough for me... my Jae has regained some muscles... but still not enough for me. EAT MORE!!!

Anyhoo... here's their new MV for the title track 주문 (Mirotic).



Their 4th album, Mirotic, is a combination of the words 'miro' which means 'maze' with the suffix 'tic'. Don't ask me why they came up with such a name... Koreans still baffle me sometimes :D The standard explanation is that it means that 'to be warped into a labyrinth'. Interestingly, some have translated Mirotic to mean 'spell'... as in a witch's spell... etc. The song is mainly about my honeys singing about how people are so into them... so true... YES... I've fallen for you, I want you, and I've got you under my skin... hehe!

I've preordered the beautiful album, version B. Comes with a DVD. I'm having 2nd thoughts... should I have gotten the photobook version? I mean... books last forever, and DVDs will die someday... hmmm... But where will I keep the book? Gaaahhh... :P Here's extra info...



Version A: CD + Photobook
01 . 주문(MIROTIC)
02 . Wrong Number
03 . 노을..바라보다
04 . CRAZY LOVE
05 . HEY!(Don't bring me down)
06 . 넌 나의 노래
07 . 무지개
08 . 낙원
09 . 악녀(Are you A Good girl?)
10 . Flower Lady
11 . 잊혀진계절
12 . love in the Ice

Version B: CD + DVD
CD
01 . 주문(MIROTIC)
02 . Wrong Number
03 . 노을..바라보다
04 . CRAZY LOVE
05 . HEY!(Don't bring me down)
06 . 넌 나의 노래
07 . 무지개
08 . 낙원
09 . 악녀(Are you A Good girl?)
10 . Flower Lady

DVD
The 4th Album Surprise Project – Directed by TVXQ! <20080830-20080831 a-nation ’08 Tokyo Story>
01 . Directed by HERO (Interviewee : U-Know)
02 . Directed by U-Know (Interviewee : MAX) ’
03 . Directed by MAX (Interviewee : Xiah) ’
04 . Directed by Xiah (Interviewee : Micky)
05 . Directed by Micky (Interviewee : HERO)
06 . Directed by TVXQ! – Talk about ‘MIROTIC’
07 . Directed by TVXQ! – Surprise Project

1 comment:

Mz said...

their hair...!!
i'm lost for words..
played it in the office, so no sound, will check it out again when i'm home.. =P
thanks for the update..
when is the album comin? *psst, gimme a copy ar!* =P