Sunday, March 25, 2007

Five in the Black... mitai des...


First thing... track listing:

1 Zion
2 Sky
3 Begin
4 Choosey Lover
5 Dead End
6 High Time
7 Proud
8 約束
9 Miss You
10 “O” -正・反・合
11 I’ll Be There
12 Step By Step
13 Hello Again


-Bonus Track-
14 Begin (アカペラVer.)
15 Miss You -Ballade Ver.-


-Special Track-
16 A Whole New World (※初回盤のみ)



There are actually 2 versions... and the other version, CD+DVD version includes all their Japanese PVs:

1 Rising Sun
2 Begin
3 Sky
4 Miss You
5 “O” -正・反・合
6 Step By Step
7 Choosey Lover

It also includes a bonus clip of their offshot movies i.e. their behind the scenes footage from the PVs of “O” -正・反・合 and Choosey Lover.

I HAVE BOTH!!! *SQUEALS*


Yes... I'm broke now... T_T

Anyways... I'm loving it... most of the songs I've heard because they were released as singles before, so the new song I'm digging at the moment is 'Zion'. For those who are interested in having a little listen, check out their CD on HMV Japan's product catalogue.

Five in the Black on HMV.co.jp

The main thing I notice about TVXQ's Japanese albums are that the image they try to portray in Japan is different from the one they try to portray in Korea. They seem to give out a sexier vibe in Japan, looking at the PVs. And they have girls in the PVs, and they interact with them. You won't find girls dancing alongside them or standing in close proximity in their Korean MVs. I guess it's because the Korean fans are more likely to want to kill the girl, than the Japanese fans. Haha!

Another song to note in this album is the ballad version of 'Miss You'. I love the fast version, and I love the ballad version even more. It's a sad song with a fast beat. Haha! So the ballad version makes it even sadder.

My darlings are on tour in Japan now... when are you coming to Malaysia... nuna is waiting... and waiting... and waiting... Haha! I really hope I'll be around when they come... and not on another damned business trip T_T

So to sum this post up... this album rocks. Please buy it when it's released in your country. Downloading should be for the purpose of satisfy your craving until the original is available. Or you can always do what I do... buy from HMV Japan. They are fast, I tell you. You'll get your CD in like 3 days... really!!! And they offer good customer service. I love HMV!!! They even threw in a free postcard for me!!!

1 comment:

Bubbles said...

so fast got new album dee? i want!!!